Hindi week was celebrated from 10th to 14th September. The highlights were –
· A melodious Ganesh Vandana by vocal music group and a video of an inspiring talk by a Korean girl learning Hindi.
· Kavi Sammelan with self-composed and other poems.
· Hindi Quiz for middle school a truly professional manner.
· Hindi play “Vishwa Kalyan’.
· Jhalakiyan - ‘Mahabharat ki Adharshila’, ‘Ayodhya ka Rajmahal’ and ‘Dua ka Asar’.
- Ms. Reema Ahuja and Mr. Devesh Manucha attended a workshop on ‘Life Skills’ conducted by the CBSE at DRM Public School, Ganja, Faizabad.
- Ms. Manu Kumar and Mr. KK Mishra attended a capacity building workshop on ‘Remodeled Structure of Assessment’ conducted by the CBSE at Awadh International School.
- Mr. KK Mishra and Ms. Swapnil Maurya attended a workshop on ‘Career Guidance in Schools’ conducted by CBSE at KT Public School, Faizabad.
- Social Activist Dr. Iqbal Malik (Founder Director ‘Vatavaran, Delhi) and her associate Ms. Aditi Garg conducted workshop on ‘solid waste management’ for the teachers of JBA and YVM (VI-XII), members of JBNSS and other invited guest from the town. Dr. Malik had a special interactive session with all the girls, students of VII-D and the student members of Eco and Maintenance committees on ‘personal hygiene’.
- A mesmerizing and ecstatic vocal recital including Guru Vandana, Raag Yaman, description of Sarangi etc. was presented by Padma Shri Soma Ghosh under the Virasat – 2018 series of SPICMACAY.<>/span>
Cinematographer Mr. Amitabha Singh (Cinevidya, Mumbai) conducted a workshop for the students of ‘Media Lab’ group with focus on operational aspects of the Lab – writing, direction, sound & light, editing etc.
Sri Krishna Janmashtami was celebrated with a beautiful bhajan by vocal group and a dance-drama directed by Ms. Priyanshi Rastogi - dance trainer and a JBA alumna.
Class XI Humanities students went on an educational trip to Bhopal.
72nd Independence day was celebrated with traditional patriotic spirit - flag unfurling, tree plantation and inter-house national song and folk dance competitions judged by Ms. Rubina Banerjee and Mr. Gunjan Vasant from Lucknow and Ms. Seema Kalra (local).
The media group students shot the event under the guidance of the resource persons of Cinevidya – Mr. Adwait Singh and Mr. Sudesh Iyer.
Ms. Prapba Saxena, Ms. Sudha Mishra and Mr. Raghvendra Awasthi attended a workshop for Hindi teachers at Aditya Birla Public School, Jagdishpur.
Sahodaya Table Tennis tournament was organized by the Academy. A total of eight schools – Cambrian, Sunbeam, TTS, FPS, UPS, JBADB, YVM and JBA, participated in the event. JBA team won in all four categories. The runners up were JBA Day Boarding (U-14 & U-19 Girls) and Sunbeam (U-14 & U-19 Boys).
Senior boys team won Sahodaya Soccer tournament by defeating the host team – Avadh International School. Earlier they had defeated Tiny Tots and Anil Saraswati teams in the knock out matches.
Mr. CK Palit - Principal, Sunbeam School, Mughal Sarai accompanied by his PGT Physics Mr. Shashi Tiwari came on a familiarization visit to Academy.
Students of Class XII (Psychology) visited Astha Health Resort (an Old Age Home) and Nirvan Hospital for Psychiatry, Lucknow.
Humanities students (Cl. XI & XII) attended an interaction session with Ms. Aishwarya Srivastava, a PG student of Archeology at Deccan University, Pune.
Two work-awayers Ms. Aline (France) and Mr. Clement (Switzerland) interacted with the students of Class VIII on the topic ‘Mindfulness’.
PTM-Report Card Collection timings would be from 8:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M.