Monday test cycle stared for class XI Science, Commerce and Humanities today i.e. March-4-2020.
- Online classes conducted smoothly.
Monday test cycle stared for classes VI to X and class XII.
Online test was conducted through google forms.
Regular classes were conducted after the examination
Feedback session was conducted with teachers.
- Earth Day was celebrated.
- Students of Media group have made a video on Covid-19
Science, Humanities Exhibition and Commerce Wizard -2019 was organized.
Students received first prize in all categories for the inter school Hindi debate organised im Maharaja Inter Collage.
Students participated in District level Hindi debate and Painting competition at Maharaja Public school.
Prizes were distributed for the winners of Uttar Pradesh Sangeet Natak Academy, Classical Music and dance competition.
Students participated in kathak, vocal and Table.
Tabla: Ist and II nd position in junior and Ist position in senior category.
25 groups are participating in NCSC at Udaya Public School
Students of class XII (Fine Arts) visit to Lucknow Art Gallery.
Students of JBA left for National Athletics at Raipur, Chhattisgharh.
IX B will leave for field trip to AGRA today.
IX A and D will leave for for field trip to Kanpur on 5 Nov.
Class XI-C have come back to Faizabad on 2 Nov from Jaipur and Agra.
A marvellous Odissi performance Krishna Leela was presented by Mr. Nirmal swain and his students at M P hall. It was a beautiful performance and professionally choreographed.
Roots and shoots volunteers organised Kindness corner and collected reusable clothes and other materials from the parents.
Green Olympiad was conducted and 157 students participated.
Table Tennis team has won two gold in CBSE cluster and qualified for nationals.
A mock MUN was conducted by students. Ten schools have participated.
We had a great achievement in Sahodaya Table Tennis tournament. We have won the overall championship. Received gold in all categories. Students participated in under 19 Boys, Under 16 boys, Under 14 boys. Under 14 girls team event, Under 16 girls team event and Under 19 team events.
Veer Vardhan Mishra secured 3rd position in 50 mt back stroke (Swimming) event in cluster.
Team JB Academy returns with a brilliant achievement in CBSE Athletics cluster with a total of medals (1gold,2silvers and 3 bronze) Total 7 students were participated from the school.
students Avanya and Bhavesh qaulified for the Nationals in their respective events.
Kabir songs were presented during assembly. Good effort from music department was visible.
Biography of great poet Surya Kanth Tripathi (Nirala) was shown in the assembly
Hindi department celebration ended with a play from the episode of Ramayana, ‘’Parasuram Laxman Samvad.
Routine health check-up was organised by Dr. Savitha.
Ozone day was celebrated on – 16/9/2019
Peace day was celebrated on -17, 18, 19 & 21 September 2019
Half Yearly exam practical were conducted in different subjects between 17 to 20 Sep.
We received prizes in reflections held in Lucknow organized by CMS. in following events:
Rahul Das (XI B) - Third position in Debate
Yashaswini Ojha (X B)- Second position in Extempore
Drishti Rastogi (XI E)- Second position in Socrates’ Speaketh
The conference on Child safety and security was organised by CFE for all JBNSS units at JBA.
The resource person Dr. Sangeeta Sharma, a social activist and active member of Child welfare committee, handled the subject very well. The session was informative and interactive. She handled the subject with ease and all participants enjoyed the session.
Students of class XII presented a marvellous cultural programme on Teachers’ day.
Students presented songs, folk dance, skit and fun filled activities for teachers. The programme was coordinated well by the student’s council and house committee members. It was an event with full of harmony among students and teachers.
Students of Roots and shoots committee organised Honey Bee day during morning assembly.
Janmashtami celebrated during the morning assembly with a well-choreographed colourful dance performance
by class VI students and odyssey dance teacher Mr. Nirmal. The semiclassical movements narrated different
incidents of Krishna’s life.
Group discussion, English for Senior was organised during CCA period on a topic ‘World does not need any religion.”
SSP Faizbad will be interacting students on Cyber crime and Security on 6.8.2019 in MP Hall at 1:00 P.M.
On 7th and 8th of August there will be classical music and dance competition in MP Hall JB Academy.
Maths quiz was conducted by students of VII-C during Assembly.
International Tigers Day was celebrated during assembly.
World Chimpanzee day was celebrated by Roots and Shoots Committee.
An interaction was done by Mr Helloi fromCanada on Waste management.
Swimming competition was conducted by Roterry Club Faizabad in JB Academy Swimming Pool on 21 July
A workshop will be conducted on "Building my Ideal School" by Mr Ved Krishna.
Team tGELF conducted 3 days workshop from 22 June to 24 June 2019.
Team Addhyayan is in JBA to give school review and analysis.
CBSE class X results were wonderful, 66 students have got more than 90% marks. Mausam and Naimish topped school with 98.2%.
CBSE class XII results were wonderful, 33 students have got more than 90% marks.
Ojasvi kalp topped school with 99% marks.
There will be SMC/PAC meeting in MP Hall JB Academy on 27 April 2019.
There will be SPIC MACAY programme MP Hall JB Academy on 26 April 2019 (Padmshree Kabeer Bandhu)
There was interaction with Padmashree Geeta Chandran Ji with Music teachers and students and Mr Rajiv Chandran with Senior Students About MUN on 10 April.
JBA team bagged 2nd prize in Dance and 3rd in Quawali events of Sahodaya Music and Dance competition held at Awadh International School.
748 students of Classes VI to X were given Measles and RUBELA vaccine under the supervision of representatives of UNICEF and Distt Health authorities.
There will be Science/ Commerce/ Humanities Project Exhibition on 15 Dec. 2018.
1. Two JBA delegates (Harshit Chaudhary and Neetika Khandelwal - Cl. X) won ‘High Commendation’ awards in Model United Nations organized by Delhi Public School, DPS Indiranagar, Lucknow.
2. Sahodaya Faizabad Model United Nations with participation of 14 CBSE school teams was successfully organized by the Academy on the occasion of United Nations Day.
3. Our team comprising Saamya Gautam and Kislay Pandey (Cl. XI) Pandey won 1st prize in district level inter-school debate competition organized by Head Post Office on the occasion of ‘Vigilance Awareness Week’.
4. Yashaswini Ojha (Cl. IX) won 1st prize in Debate and Sudheesh Gupta (Cl. VIII) 3rd prize in E-collage events of the COFAS international at CMS, Lucknow featuring more than 70 prestigious schools from the country and a few from abroad.
5. Shreya Verma (Cl. VIII) and Harshal (Cl. VII) won the inter-school quiz conducted by Oxford University Press featuring 18 schools.
6. Mohd. Aaquib and Shivang Shukla won 1st prize in the “Electra” science project competition at Jhunjhunwala Business School. They were the only school team, the rest being college students.
7. In School Games Federation of India events our Boys team won the district sub-junior Soccer. Alind Yadav (Cl. VII) and
Nikhil Hasani (Cl. IX) participated in open state Badminton championship at Agra and qualified for the nationals.
8. In CBSE cluster events, our Badminton team reached quarter finals, Athletics team won a Silver and three Bronze medals, Soccer team wonSilver medal - first ever in CBSE clusters by any team from Faizabad, and Table Tennis team won two Bronze medals each in team and individual events and Silver medals in one individual and two team events and qualified for the nationals.
9. Annual Day – 2018 was organized successfully with Dr. Virendra Tripathi (Ex-Principal, SSV Inter College) as the Chief Guest and
Mr. Krishna Agarwal (1996 batch) as the Guest of Honour.
Sanchi House won the Tableau competition, while the Cock House Trophy was won by Nalanda House.
Social Activist Dr. Iqbal Malik (Founder Director ‘Vatavaran, Delhi) and her associate Ms. Aditi Garg conducted workshop on ‘solid waste management’ for the the students and teachers.
Sudents of Class VIII-C went for bird watching at Company Garden with the Birdman of Faizabad Mr. Ajad Singh.
Classes IX B & C went on field trip to Saarnath, Ramnagar and other places of educational value in Varanasi.
The students of classes VII, VIII and IX had an awareness session on ‘Juvenile Delinquency’ with Mr. Gyan Prakash Tiwari (Civil Judge Senior Division and Secretary – District Legal Service Authority).
Alind Yadav (Cl. VII) and Nikhil Hasani (Cl. IX) participated in the state level Badminton tournament conducted by SGFI at Agra and qualified for the nationals.
Table Tennis teams of U-17 Girls and U-14 Boys and Kamal Shukla (individual) have qualified for the nationals of the TableTennis tournament of CBSE.
Middle school dance group children won second prize in the inter-school Dandia competition held at Tiny Tots featuring nine schools.
A group of 14 students accompanied by Ms. Swapnil Maurya left for Lucknow for participation in MUN being organized by DPS Indira Nagar.
Hindi week was celebrated from 10th to 14th September. The highlights were –
· A melodious Ganesh Vandana by vocal music group and a video of an inspiring talk by a Korean girl learning Hindi.
· Kavi Sammelan with self-composed and other poems.
· Hindi Quiz for middle school a truly professional manner.
· Hindi play “Vishwa Kalyan’.
· Jhalakiyan - ‘Mahabharat ki Adharshila’, ‘Ayodhya ka Rajmahal’ and ‘Dua ka Asar’.
- Ms. Reema Ahuja and Mr. Devesh Manucha attended a workshop on ‘Life Skills’ conducted by the CBSE at DRM Public School, Ganja, Faizabad.
- Ms. Manu Kumar and Mr. KK Mishra attended a capacity building workshop on ‘Remodeled Structure of Assessment’ conducted by the CBSE at Awadh International School.
- Mr. KK Mishra and Ms. Swapnil Maurya attended a workshop on ‘Career Guidance in Schools’ conducted by CBSE at KT Public School, Faizabad.
- Social Activist Dr. Iqbal Malik (Founder Director ‘Vatavaran, Delhi) and her associate Ms. Aditi Garg conducted workshop on ‘solid waste management’ for the teachers of JBA and YVM (VI-XII), members of JBNSS and other invited guest from the town. Dr. Malik had a special interactive session with all the girls, students of VII-D and the student members of Eco and Maintenance committees on ‘personal hygiene’.
- A mesmerizing and ecstatic vocal recital including Guru Vandana, Raag Yaman, description of Sarangi etc. was presented by Padma Shri Soma Ghosh under the Virasat – 2018 series of SPICMACAY.<>/span>
Cinematographer Mr. Amitabha Singh (Cinevidya, Mumbai) conducted a workshop for the students of ‘Media Lab’ group with focus on operational aspects of the Lab – writing, direction, sound & light, editing etc.
Sri Krishna Janmashtami was celebrated with a beautiful bhajan by vocal group and a dance-drama directed by Ms. Priyanshi Rastogi - dance trainer and a JBA alumna.
Class XI Humanities students went on an educational trip to Bhopal.
72nd Independence day was celebrated with traditional patriotic spirit - flag unfurling, tree plantation and inter-house national song and folk dance competitions judged by Ms. Rubina Banerjee and Mr. Gunjan Vasant from Lucknow and Ms. Seema Kalra (local).
The media group students shot the event under the guidance of the resource persons of Cinevidya – Mr. Adwait Singh and Mr. Sudesh Iyer.
Ms. Prapba Saxena, Ms. Sudha Mishra and Mr. Raghvendra Awasthi attended a workshop for Hindi teachers at Aditya Birla Public School, Jagdishpur.
Sahodaya Table Tennis tournament was organized by the Academy. A total of eight schools – Cambrian, Sunbeam, TTS, FPS, UPS, JBADB, YVM and JBA, participated in the event. JBA team won in all four categories. The runners up were JBA Day Boarding (U-14 & U-19 Girls) and Sunbeam (U-14 & U-19 Boys).
Senior boys team won Sahodaya Soccer tournament by defeating the host team – Avadh International School. Earlier they had defeated Tiny Tots and Anil Saraswati teams in the knock out matches.
Mr. CK Palit - Principal, Sunbeam School, Mughal Sarai accompanied by his PGT Physics Mr. Shashi Tiwari came on a familiarization visit to Academy.
Students of Class XII (Psychology) visited Astha Health Resort (an Old Age Home) and Nirvan Hospital for Psychiatry, Lucknow.
Humanities students (Cl. XI & XII) attended an interaction session with Ms. Aishwarya Srivastava, a PG student of Archeology at Deccan University, Pune.
Two work-awayers Ms. Aline (France) and Mr. Clement (Switzerland) interacted with the students of Class VIII on the topic ‘Mindfulness’.
PTM-Report Card Collection timings would be from 8:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M.