There will be Project Exhibition of Social Science of Class IX and X students on 30th December 2017. Visiting hours for parents will be from 1: 30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. Please do visit and encourage the efforts of students.
Yashaswini Ojha and Rahul Das will represent JBA in State level NCSC meet.to be held in Koshambi.
District level NCSC meet was held on 24 October in JB Academy in which 9 schools participated. There were 62 projects presented in the meet.
Total 6 projects have been selected for state level meet to be held next month in Koshambi.
Workshop on Film Making conducted by Mr. Amitabh Singh is going on in Academy.
35 students have got 90% + marks in class XII board Examinations.
Sejal Agarwal topped Academy and Commerce Stream with 96.2% and Shalvi Srivastava topped Science Stream with 96% in class XII.
Avanya Tripathi has bagged Gold in 100 and 200 meters both in CBSE clusters.
Asim Iqbal has bagged Silver in both 100 and 200 meters both in CBSE clusters.
- Shruti Gupta (C. XII), Aparna Dwivedi (Cl. XI) won Gold Medals, while Saundarya Agarwal and Muskan Agarwal (Cl. X) won Broze medals in the state level Taekwando championship, held at Lucknow from 01st to 03rd September. They will play in the nationals at Delhi in December, 2016.
- Hindi week was celebrated with the following stage presentations:
- A talk (vaarta) on development of Hindi as a language
- An inspiring play ‘Balak Kabir’
- An innovative quiz ‘path -aadharit drishya prashnottari’
- “Nirjeev Vastuon Ke Beech Samvad” scripted by Vanshika Mishra (VII) and Minakshi Singh (VIII) underlining students’ responsibility in proper use of infrastructure and facilities
- Recitation of self composed poems
- Presentation of a small play “Koi Kuchh Karta Kon Nahi”
- Our senior faculty Dr. Anjali Khare, Mr. SK Gupta, Mr. PK Dwivedi and Mr. Tasneem Ahmad went to Takshila Academy, Ambedkar Nagar for an interaction with their respective counterparts and demo classes for the students of Class XI.
- Mr. LK Sharma (HoD Commerce) and Mr. AK Tiwari visited Yash Vidya Mandir for demo classes in Accountancy and Economics respectively and interacted with the students of classes XI and XII and the faculty concerned.
- Mr. AK Tiwari presided over the meeting of CBSE Sahodaya Schools of Ambedkar Nagar, held at DAV Academy, Tanda on 24th September.
- Half yearly examinations were conducted from 17th to 26th September.
- Ujjain visit (Cl. XII Geo-History group) - 27/09 to 02/10
- Monthly PTM/Staff meeting - 30/09
- SPICMACAY programme - 01/10
- Registration (LOC - IX & XI) - 05/10
- Dusehra & Moharram holidays - 09 to 12/10
- Half yearly/SA-1 report day - 15/10
- Examination Forms (LOC – X & XII) - 20/10